Thursday, August 19, 2010

Teething Bites

This week has been tough for Avery.   Daycare sends home a daily sheet detailing what she ate, when she slept, what she did, what her mood was, etc.  Tuesday's sheet noted that she was "very emotional," and I think that pretty much sums up the week.  She's had a low fever off and on, diarrhea, diaper rash, decreased appetite, and yes, she's been very emotional.  Poor thing.

Teething.


She is in line to get her first molars and her cuspids.  All of her other teeth just popped up without much fanfare so this is new to us. 

Oh!  I picked her up from daycare yesterday and she had pigtails!  I can't believe it. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh. My. God. The pigtails are adorable.

I love our daycare's notations too. Hilarious.

Mrs. Cup said...

Poor baby! Can't wait to see her tomorrow!

Erin said...

I hate it when there is really nothing you can do to help them! Love the pigtails ;) Oh and I love the new look on the blog...very NiCE!