Monday, August 30, 2010

Mullets and Wigs

Rob: She needs a new hairstyle.

Me: Huh?

Rob: This hairstyle isn't working for her.

Me: Uhhhhhhhh...how do you suppose we "get" her a new hairstyle?

Rob:  I don't know but the mullet's got to go. 

Me: So you want to cut her hair?

Rob:  Yeah, I think that's really the only option at this point.


Yes, I joke about her having a mullet but I don't think she really has a mullet...well,  a pronounced one anyway.  And while she has bit of "business in the front, party in the back" going on  it's not like her hair is cascading down her back or anything.  It barely touches her neck. 

However! I think I may have found a solution.  Allow me to introduce to you Baby Bangs. 

Yes, this is a real product.  Creepy, huh? 

We joke around about the mullet but really we think she's perfect the way she is.  It's hard to believe some people would actually put a wig on their baby.  Pretty funny, but you won't see one on Avery anytime soon.