Friday, October 21, 2011

School Photo 2011

A couple weeks ago they took school pictures.   I wasn't too pleased with the photographer the school chose.

One: the background is distracting and just an odd choice in general.

Two: they were ridiculously expensive ($15/4 wallets, $15/2 4x6s, and so on).

Three: the proofs were only available for viewing one day, in person, and you had to wait in line to see them over someone's should on a laptop.  And you had to order right then and there.

Bleh.  I hope the school chooses another photographer next time.

Anyway, here they are.  You can tell she really was doing her best to smile and get it over with.




















She handled it much better than last year though!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Why did no one at the place say something to the photographer...What kind of professional would choose that for a school picture background! I never order the boys school pictures. I hate how they put you on the spot and you never really know how they are going to turn out. I would rather pay a professional every year to take the boys pics!

Getting off my soap big...Avery looks so big! I can;t believe how time flies!!!!!!