Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Avery's Ice Cream Social

Avery's birthday party was last Saturday and I think she had a pretty great time.

This year we had an ice cream social theme.  Avery loves ice cream, especially going to Cherry Berry, so I thought it would be fun.  It was a pretty simple party.  The ice cream bar and the bounce house kept the kids entertained.

But first, Avery wore her bumblebee tights around all morning.  She was very insistent that this is what she was going to wear to the party.  I'm still not sure how I talked her out of that one.




















We put the decoration together the night before.  It was pretty simple.
Decorations courtesy of http://emmyandgabbie.wordpress.com/2011/08/08/freebie-printable-party-supplies-rainbow-sherbet/























I wish I would have had a few more decorations, but oh well!  I got some cute party supplies from the Etsy shop Pink Lemonade.



















Again, the bounce house kept the kids entertained.


Ben had a couple friends there as well






























































The weather was amazing.  It was a fun afternoon!  It reminded us how many people care about Avery and it was awesome to see her have fun with her little friends and guests.  



No comments: