Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

How cute are these little things they (ahem, the teachers) made at school?
My little sprout

Sweet little profile
















































Avery also slid a card under the bedroom door Sunday morning.
That's me on the left

























I took the kids to the park by my mom's house so we could visit with her a bit and let them play.
Ben wanted to get down and crazy-crawl around the playground


























We headed over to Gigi and Pepaw's for lunch and swimming.














I think we have two fish.  Avery had a blast.  It was a beautiful day and I'm glad I got to spend it with the ones that call me Mom as well as the best moms I know!
My first child with his new summer cut (hack)

Picture fail


No comments: