Tuesday, May 8, 2012

3

3 Years Ago
















2 Years Ago


1 Year Ago
Today





















Our big girl is 3.

And she reminds us all the time how BIG she is, how much she's growing.

Look how long my legs are getting!  I'm getting bigger.

Her birthday party was Saturday (but that's another post).

She thought that was it.  When we told her her birthday was coming up (in two days, tomorrow, etc.) she said "but I already had my party."

Well, that was it for the most part.  Today was pretty much a regular day.  She had some special door decorations and balloons outside of her door this morning. There will be cupcakes and a present tonight and a special Yo Gabba Gabba ballon at school pickup today.

I told her I would make her anything she wanted for her birthday dinner.  She said she didn't know what she wanted.

Me: well, what's your favorite food?
Avery: um...chips!

So. We're having fajitas with a side of chips for the birthday girl.


No comments: